As marketing becomes more sophisticated, we as consumers become more cautious of offers we receive via email, mail or fax. Given this we as marketers need to use all the "tricks" in our bag to make sure consumers feel completely comfortable with the offer we send them. I use the word 'tricks' losely - we never won't to try and deceive anyone. Always let your conscience be your guide.
Tips for helping results:
1. Profile - choose lists that will help best target your prospective customers.
2. Personalize wherever possible.
3. Make repeat offers and attempt to stay top of mind with your prospective clients.
4. Utilize niche portals/mags/websites whenever possible.
5. Build a relationship with your customers.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment